LETTER TO EDITOR: Class of ’11 donates wolf statue

My fellow seniors,

As we are gearing up to walk across the graduation stage, we reflect on the good times we have shared with our classmates. The memories we have collected will certainly be kept on Facebook albums and maybe even in picture frames. We now have the opportunity to leave our mark on the campus we have called home for the last four years.

The Senior Class Gift Campaign is a gesture in which graduating students thank those who have contributed to the university, demonstrate respect for their Loyola education and, most importantly, display their Wolfpack pride for future generations. The seniors in the class of 2011 have elected to donate a bronzed Wolfpack statue to be located prominently on campus to serve as a permanent symbol of our graduating class. We hope that this statue will come to symbolize the lasting school spirit and ‘Pack pride for future generations of Loyola University.

To ensure the success of this campaign, we ask that all seniors donate to this cause that will stand as a lasting legacy. Seniors, parents and other students can text: “IGGY” to 20222 to donate $5 to the Senior Class Gift Campaign. Tables in the Danna Center will also be accepting all donations. In return, the first 100 donors will receive a free t-shirt.

Senior Crawfish Boil is May 13. Come out for one last celebration with your classmates!

Sincerely,

Andrew Austermann and Sarah Cooper

Finance and marketing seniors