1,000 Points for Lovaglio
Loyola students plan to charter an a capella group that promotes singing and having fun while keep the Loyola spirit alive. Remi Sholeye
Business junior Robert Lovaglio braces to shoot a free throw during the Jan. 10 game versus William Carey University. Lovaglio became Loyola's 25th player in history to exceed 1,000 points in his basketball career. The Wolf Pack defeated Dillard 73-58 in Wednesday night's game on Dillard's home court. Lovaglio shot a layup with two minutes left in the first half, earning his thousandth point. He went on to score a total of 22 points throug the remainder of the game. McCall Tomney, Steve Davis and Kyle Simmons also contributed to the team's victory, chalking up 22, five and nine points respectively.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age