Brief: New grant to assist families in Louisiana and Mississippi
Loyola's Jesuit and Social Research Institute has recently been awarded a $200,000 grant.
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation made the donation in an effort to help families in Louisiana and Mississippi that are poor and in need.
The grant is designed to help address economic injustices that low-income families face, and it will allow for the Jesuit and Social Research Institute to expand its work on addressing economic justice and financial inequalities.
The institute will provide economic research and analysis to support their advocacy efforts. Funding for the project will be provided until Jan. 31, 2016.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit