Brief: Pitch Loyola accepting business proposals
The Loyola Entrepreneurs Association is organizing and co-hosting an event that promotes entrepreneurial innovation.
Students are encouraged to pitch either new or existing business models of their own creation. Cash prizes will be awared to winning competitors: $400 for first place, $200 for second place, $100 for third place and $50 for crowd favorite.
The event is open to Loyola and Tulane students and will take place in Miller 114 at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 30.
Preregistration is required. Any questions can be forwarded to economics senior Sean Rowland.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...
- Champagne Diamonds Make Fashion Transitions Pop This Fall
- A Tip About Secondhand Smoke and Asthma
- Save Energy and Money With Home Lighting Techniques