Brief: Cross country runners named scholar athletes
Three Loyola cross country athletes, Kenny Taso, Galen Westerfield and Jenna Knoblach were named to the NAIA's Daktronics Scholar Athlete list. To be added to this list, athletes must achieve a junior level academic status and hold a 3.5-4.0 GPA. Tsao, a music education senior, ran the 8k in a time of 28:48. Westerfiled, a senior English major ran in 29:41. Knoblach, a visual arts senior, missed this season with an injury, though last year she ran personal bests at the Gulf Coast Stampede and the Choctaw Open.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...
- Champagne Diamonds Make Fashion Transitions Pop This Fall
- A Tip About Secondhand Smoke and Asthma
- Save Energy and Money With Home Lighting Techniques
- Former Smoker: You Can Quit