Brief: Cross country runners named scholar athletes
Three Loyola cross country athletes, Kenny Taso, Galen Westerfield and Jenna Knoblach were named to the NAIA's Daktronics Scholar Athlete list. To be added to this list, athletes must achieve a junior level academic status and hold a 3.5-4.0 GPA. Tsao, a music education senior, ran the 8k in a time of 28:48. Westerfiled, a senior English major ran in 29:41. Knoblach, a visual arts senior, missed this season with an injury, though last year she ran personal bests at the Gulf Coast Stampede and the Choctaw Open.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest