Student Government Association election results announced
The Loyola student community has a new set of representatives with the announcement of the 2014 Student Government Association election results.
James "Bud" Sheppard, business management sophomore, was elected as SGA president for next year.
Nate Ryther, economics sophomore, was elected as SGA vice president.
Sheppard served as senator-at-large on SGA this year and Ryther served as a College of Business senator.
Sheppard has been a part of the advocacy and outreach task force and Ryther has been a part of sustainability task force as well as the finance committee.
Both Sheppard and Ryther have served on the facilities task force this semester to address the internet connection issues on campus.
Ron Palmer, marketing senior and SGA vice president of communications, announced that both Sheppard and Ryther won the election with over sixty percent of the vote.
Other SGA winners that were announced were:
Humanities and Natural Sciences senator:
College of Social Sciences president:
College of Social Sciences senator:
College of Music and Fine Arts president:
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...