Brief: Loyola will hold a couples' blessing
The Alumni Association of Loyola will hold a Valentine's Day blessing on Thursday, Feb. 13, in the Ignatius Chapel on the first floor of Bobet Hall.
The blessing is not limited to couples and will take place as part of the 5:30 p.m. daily mass. A 6:15 p.m. reception will follow the mass, where the association will provide complimentary champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries.
Interested couples and individuals may register on the Loyola website.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools