Brief: "Danna Center grows with new services"
Sept. 3, 1993
Once upon a time, the Danna Center had Vogue Cleaners, a laundry and dry cleaning service; PJ's Coffee and Tea; and Taco Bell Express. The addition of these in the fall of 1993 had been the result of the collaborative action between the Marriott Corporation and Student Activities. In a survey done by these two organizations during the spring semester of the same year, students voted for the services they wanted to see in the Danna Center. Aside from a couple of restaurants, laundry services gained "priority" levels on the list.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- ¿Pensando en la jubilación y el Seguro...
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...