Brief: "Danna Center grows with new services"
Sept. 3, 1993
Once upon a time, the Danna Center had Vogue Cleaners, a laundry and dry cleaning service; PJ's Coffee and Tea; and Taco Bell Express. The addition of these in the fall of 1993 had been the result of the collaborative action between the Marriott Corporation and Student Activities. In a survey done by these two organizations during the spring semester of the same year, students voted for the services they wanted to see in the Danna Center. Aside from a couple of restaurants, laundry services gained "priority" levels on the list.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer