CC's Coffee to close, will be replaced by Starbucks
The locally-owned Community Coffee kiosk in the Danna Center will soon be replaced by the national coffee chain, Starbucks.
CC's employees today confirmed that they had been notified of the kiosk's closure. They said they would not be working at the new Starbucks on campus but would have their employment transferred to other CC's locations across the city.
The decision came as a result of student surverys, the employees said.
The university has yet to make a statement.
Follow this article for more information as it becomes available.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?