CC's Coffee to close, will be replaced by Starbucks
The locally-owned Community Coffee kiosk in the Danna Center will soon be replaced by the national coffee chain, Starbucks.
CC's employees today confirmed that they had been notified of the kiosk's closure. They said they would not be working at the new Starbucks on campus but would have their employment transferred to other CC's locations across the city.
The decision came as a result of student surverys, the employees said.
The university has yet to make a statement.
Follow this article for more information as it becomes available.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools