Brief: Loyola Ad Team members receive Gold ADDY awards
Members of the Loyola Ad Team received recognition for their work at the ADDY awards Saturday, Feb. 25.
Mass communication senior Virginia Peters-Rodbell won a Gold ADDY with her digital illustration titled "Decadence." The magazine campaign titled "Runway Moments" received the Gold ADDY and the TV Spot titled "Runway Moment #42" received a Gold ADDY as well.
The members who won gold will be moving on to the district competition.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...
- Champagne Diamonds Make Fashion Transitions Pop This Fall