Brief: Loyola offers new fasttrack MBA programs
Loyola will be offering two new MBA programs this fall.
A new full-time Fast Track MBA that can be completed in one year, which is the only one of its kind in the New Orleans area, and a revamped MBA program geared towards professionals that can be completed in two years, will begin Aug. 25.
Both programs are expected to create distinctive opportunities for students to develop skills in entrepreneurship, leadership and ethics. Students will also be interacting with local companies and developing job opportunities through interactions with local executives.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest