Brief: 'Patient A' nominated for Big Easy Theater Award
"Patient A," a Loyola Theatre Department production that debuted last fall, has been nominated for Gambit's Big Easy Theater Awards.
"Patient A" was directed by Patrick Gendusa, extraordinary professor of theatre arts. It tells the true story of Kimberly Bergalis, who was diagnosed with AIDS in 1990.
Other nominees for Best University Production are Dillard University's "Dream Girls," University of New Orleans "Orestes 2.0," and Tulane University's "Yentl."
The 26th Annual Big Easy Theater Awards will be Monday, March 24 at Harrah's New Orleans Hotel and Casino.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...