Brief: 'Patient A' nominated for Big Easy Theater Award
"Patient A," a Loyola Theatre Department production that debuted last fall, has been nominated for Gambit's Big Easy Theater Awards.
"Patient A" was directed by Patrick Gendusa, extraordinary professor of theatre arts. It tells the true story of Kimberly Bergalis, who was diagnosed with AIDS in 1990.
Other nominees for Best University Production are Dillard University's "Dream Girls," University of New Orleans "Orestes 2.0," and Tulane University's "Yentl."
The 26th Annual Big Easy Theater Awards will be Monday, March 24 at Harrah's New Orleans Hotel and Casino.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE MAROON NEWS
RECENT THE MAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age