Track and Field breaks records across the board
Loyola Track and Field set nine records at the Southern States Athletic Conference Championship on April 25 and 26.
Christian Lynch, general business freshman, set a new school record for the 100m, as did Justin Johnson, criminal justice freshman, for the 200m, Mike Corso, biological sciences senior, for the 3000m steeplechase, Maddie Guidry, management freshman, in pole vault and both the men's and women's teams in the 4x800m relay.
Anthony Parker, mass communication sophomore, took the gold in the conference championship in the men's javelin competition.
The men's team placed fifth overall and the women placed sixth.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?