Brief: Shelton announced as new track coach
Almost three weeks after the resignation of Head Coach Andy Canegitta, Loyola has announced that Matt Shelton, previously Loyola's assistant coach, will be taking over as interim head track and field coach. This is Shelton's second season with the Wolf Pack. He previously operated Shelton's Speed-Strength-Enhancement in New Orleans and Pittsburgh, and before that he held assistant track and field coaching positions at Duke University as well as at the College of William and Mary.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit