Briefs: Loyola Chicago President will speak in New Orleans
The Rev. Michael J. Garanzini, S.J., is coming to Loyola New Orleans to give a lecture as part of the Centennial Guest Series.
Garanzini, who is president of Loyola University Chicago, will be discussing issues that are appearing in higher education with a distinct stress on Jesuit based academic institutions in a lecture entitled "Making the Most of Every Crisis."
The event will be held on Feb. 19 at 7 p.m. in the St. Charles Room. It will also be free and open to the public.
The event will also be available for live online viewing on Loyola's website.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?