Brief: Food drive held for cancer patients
The Trinity Episcopal Church is holding its Trinity Young Adults Service Opportunity so that volunteers can help struggling cancer patients and their families who are temporarily staying at the American Cancer Society Hope Lodge.
Volunteers will be asked to cook on Jan. 21 and to serve the food on Jan. 22. The Episcopal Church is also accepting monetary donations in order to purchase groceries for the event.
Those who wish to volunteer should contact Ashley Eastham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest