Brief: Loyola hosts free law and LSAT workshop
The Black Law Student Association at Loyola College of Law is sponsoring a free two-day workshop to provide students helpful tips to effectively navigate that process and tackle the Law School Admissions Test. "Setting the Bar: Louisiana State Bar Association Pre-Law Conference" will be held Saturday, Feb. 16, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the College of Law and Saturday, March 2, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Students who attend both days of the program will be entered into a raffle for a $1,600 tuition scholarship from Kaplan, a service that offers test preparation for various admission tests.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools