Brief: Loyola hosts free law and LSAT workshop
The Black Law Student Association at Loyola College of Law is sponsoring a free two-day workshop to provide students helpful tips to effectively navigate that process and tackle the Law School Admissions Test. "Setting the Bar: Louisiana State Bar Association Pre-Law Conference" will be held Saturday, Feb. 16, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the College of Law and Saturday, March 2, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Students who attend both days of the program will be entered into a raffle for a $1,600 tuition scholarship from Kaplan, a service that offers test preparation for various admission tests.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest