Brief: Music industry seniors to exhibit business plans
Loyola's Department of Music Industry Studies is hosting their annual Senior Pitch Competition on Tuesday, April 30 at 6 p.m. in the Louis J. Roussel Performance Hall. Seniors in the department will be showing their entrepreneurial knowledge and pitching business plans to be judged by a panel that includes three guest judges. The guest judges are PledgeMusic founder Benji Rogers, Swedish entrepreneur and founder of Musichelp Peter Astedt and Billy O'Connell, an independent music professional and instructor of music industry studies at Loyola. Students will pitch a variety of ideas, including apps and artist service companies. The first, second and third place winners will receive cash awards.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?