Brief: Music industry seniors to exhibit business plans
Loyola's Department of Music Industry Studies is hosting their annual Senior Pitch Competition on Tuesday, April 30 at 6 p.m. in the Louis J. Roussel Performance Hall. Seniors in the department will be showing their entrepreneurial knowledge and pitching business plans to be judged by a panel that includes three guest judges. The guest judges are PledgeMusic founder Benji Rogers, Swedish entrepreneur and founder of Musichelp Peter Astedt and Billy O'Connell, an independent music professional and instructor of music industry studies at Loyola. Students will pitch a variety of ideas, including apps and artist service companies. The first, second and third place winners will receive cash awards.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More loyolamaroon News Articles
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...
- Champagne Diamonds Make Fashion Transitions Pop This Fall