Thomas Spence accepts new position, leaves university
Thomas Spence, vice provost for institutional effectiveness, assessment, and student success and associate professor of chemistry, will be leaving Loyola after 15 years of service.
According to an email sent by Marc Manganaro, provost and vice president for academic affairs, Spence has been named founding dean of Belmont University's newly formed College of Sciences and Mathematics.
Spence's new position will begin on July 1, the email said.
The process for selecting Spence's successor will commence soon, the email said.
Follow this article for updates as more details become available
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?