Brief: Tuition not increasing next academic year
In an email sent to university staff members on Dec. 20, 2013, the Rev. Kevin Wildes, S.J., announced that no tuition increase would occur for the 2014-2015 academic year.
In the email, Wildes said that the decision was made at the December Board of Trustees meeting. He also said that only a "modest" raise in room and board would occur.
"The decision to keep tuition at the current rate affirms our commitment to making a liberal arts and sciences education at a private Jesuit university affordable for current students as well as future ones," Wildes said.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent loyolamaroon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LOYOLAMAROON NEWS
RECENT LOYOLAMAROON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?